This time CodeProject team spent a lot of time to publish my article update. I suppose it takes so long because there were many articles posted and queued before mine or maybe they had to make a lot of grammatical corrections to my poor english :). Anyway now is time to think about new release. Here you can find a list of fix or improvements coming in next release:
1. FIX. Contents present in dockable pane are not correctly deallocated during unloading process.
2. FIX. Sometimes when you move a dockable pane to a main border it remains where it is.
3. NEW. You can control DocumentsPane tab items header visibility.
4. NEW. Add ActiveDocumentChangedEvent
5. NEW. Controlling panes and floating windows default size.
6. NEW. Give client code chance to select the pane to add contents.
7. NEW. Add constraints to content ('dockability').
8. NEW. Persistance of docking state.
9. NEW. Preview of documents content when mouse is over relative tab item (like in VISTA)
10.NEW. 3D documents switching view (like in VISTA)
11. Suggestions are welcome!